Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Summer's Over -- FUCK YA'

I've been hating summer for a while...the swampy heat outside and the blast furnace heat on the subway platforms; the random street stench; the Con Ed bills, etc. etc.

But this summer R-E-A-L-L-Y sucked.  We lost Jeff Hanneman and James Gandolfini, the GOP totally lost its mind and I was super busy in my legal practice.  I started work on another track called "Buttered Flowers" in April but haven't gotten back to it.  Plus I had DAW problems which I've only recently solved.

I'm still in a shit storm of law practice deadlines and projects.  Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm gonna post some snippets of music soon.

Later -- be happy summer's fuckin' over...
Steamy summer night on East 23rd Street -- Remember Big Fun?
Can't you smell the summer puke.  So Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment